20090527

it's been a hard day's night....

Wow, it's been a week and I have not put up any post in this lowly blog of mine. Nothing much has been happening apart from the fact that the hubby & the daughter came down with viral bug and yours truly had to make sure they took their medication, ate well & that the temperature didn't go too high. Ahhh, the joys of being a mother & a wife (no, no I am not complaining)...

And to add to the unenviable duty of being a nurse and a maid, I had endless deadlines at the office. Jane, Jane you need to do this for a meeting with the big kahunas next Wednesday (err yes its today). So I cried & vomitted blood and have prepared everything for a meeting today just to have the big kahunas & big-kahuna-wannabe leave for an out of town biz trip five minutes ago. So now I have to come in an additional day on Friday just for the darn meeting. Shit!! But on the bright side, next week I only work 1 day...

Just this morning, I had a chat with the lady boss who informed that the big kahunas are looking for an Executive Assistant and she thought I could do the job. So she tells me she spoke to the man and he wants to know if I can keep confidential issues, well confidential. And she came up with an X amount. Thanks but really, no thanks I'll pass. I named my figure & she'll have to speak to the man about it. If they do agree to the amount I set, I'll not only keep all things confidential, I'll be nice and friendly and all things I am not. Otherwise, I'll just be doing what I do now....

Don't really know if I need it but wish me luck!!

No comments: