20090527

disillusioned few

Have you ever come across a select few who are in a confused state of mind, be it whether the country they are in or something like that?

In my condo, there is one guy who is on the joint management body who put up a circular on security alert or something. He mentioned about a break-in that happened last autumn. Our country? Autumn? When?

Then as I am browsing Facebook, someone I know put in her status "XX needs an extra boost; RETAIL THERAPY, alwiz works for me" and followed by some comments from her fellow comrades - 'Ok, ok, I get it. Next weekend" and one went "now if only i had the benjamins, i WUD LOVE to join you too"

Again? Benjamin? When? How? What? Last I checked the pic of the Agong, he didn't look like Benjamin to me..

Really? Just cause one lived abroad a couple of years, we suddenly have autumn & benjamins? Really?????

No comments: