20090416

to consive & to report duty

Sorry friend (you know who you are) but I just had to do this. Like they say, share the joy & the laughter with all or is it laugh & the world laughs with you.

I got a friend to send me a copy of her company's job application form cos I need to come up with one for the company I am presently engaged with. Firstly, I found out the format is totally different & then as I was looking at it, I couldn't help but to laugh. Mean? I think not!! You be the judge..... (and I am reproducing it word for word)

2. All sections must be completed and where applicable, circle/mark off opposite or state NIL.

1. Have you been convicted of any criminal offences (if yes, pls elobrate)

2. (For woman only) You will not be entitled to the manternity leave if you have consive baby / pregnant during your probation or before employment

7. What is your minimum expected salary? When you can start to report duty?

2 comments:

catbee said...

what the fugityfark is consive???

plain jane said...

bahasa baku lah bee, janji the bunyi same2