20090413

getting back in the race

So I finally decided to take on the job my ex-boss (RK) was offering me. Starting out on a twice a week basis, will give me time to sort out the daughter's transportation arrangements after school. And for now I will still be able to go my weekly Pilates & yoga classes.

Sadly though the temp period is for two months after which I will decide if I want to work for good or continue being a bum. I start tomorrow & really do not know what to expect. RK has already sort of gave me a heads up on what I need to do for the next two months & to be honest, I am feeling a tad lazy. But then again, who knows. Once I start working on it, I may get into the swing of things & it will be as though I never left.

Wish me luck then....

1 comment:

tuty said...

happy working!