20090408

sexy-teri week

Caught these two in a Secretaries Luncheon show yesterday with a friend & her mom. Last I caught Anita's show was like 15 years ago when I was heavily preggers with the daughter.





Fast forward 15 years laters, I tag along with kunti & her mom to watch Anita in action. Not bad for a 57 year old diva albeit that she's not as 'active' as before. Not so much prancing around but her signature moves are still there. Voice? Still the same. Curves still at the right places but a tad too skinny (maybe it was the black outfit she wore) although kunti's mom swears she sudah bikin before the show. Same old songs. Not bad really but would have preferred her to sing more than the six or seven songs she did. What is an Anita show without her teasing her audiences & getting them to participate in a dance or two.


Opening act was Faizal Tahir. The only one or two things I know about this lad is he won the One In a Million show when it first started & got 'gam' by the local tv/radio media cos he stripped to his pants during one of his performances (kunti tells me that he unbuckled his belt). Oh, and he is also the spokesperson for DC apparel & he is fond of wearing t-shirts with the Superman 'S' logo. Maybe he strip cos he wanted to show off his Superman spander ke or boxer shorts. Cari makan la wei....But seriously I was pretty impressed with this guy. He can sing & play the guitar very well. Despite the fact that I know nothing about the songs he sang, just that it sounded nice.


Didn't win anything in the lucky draw either. Should I consider it lucky that neither kunti, nor her mom nor I won; seeing that some of the prizes were some juices from some jamu company & with names like Rapat Malam, Montok something, Jus Biol?? Thanks but I think I'll pass on that. Oh, oh...Bee, Ange - this is the same company that sells Kemut Ajaib!! I think I have the pamphlet or something somewhere..Mau kah??

1 comment:

tuty said...

kalau rita ada mesti dia menang kan?