20090611

i came, i saw, i bought. some...

It's really sad that I can only make time to rant & whine about all things happening once a week. But I suppose, better than nothing.

All in all, it has been an interesting week or more. Went down south to the Great Singapore Sale for some retail theraphy. Hmmm?? I must be in serious problem here, always in need of retail theraphy. Then again, how to refuse??

So off we went to the island republic, the hubby & I for quick weekend getaway. No bags this time though (got it here at a second hand shop already lah)...the queue outside the Church of LV, Church of Gucci, Church of Chanel makes one think that they are practically giving away their stuf for free. Managed to get a pair of lovely looking sandals & a purse/wallet though.

Best thing about my wallet - it has plenty of compartments to slot notes & stuff. The hubby was 'beleking' it the other day & saw no money. So he asked me 'No money ah in your purse?'. I simply said 'No lah" when in actual fact, I put some in the slot behind my cards. So he pulled out his wallet, grab a stack of notes & passed it to me. Now, how cool is that? Of course I had to put in the notes without him noticing which slot lah. Mana tau, kot-kot dia check lagi then nampak takde duit, bagi I lagi...


Wonder if this episode will recur? Doubt it lah...

No comments: