20090617

long long distance love affair

Is it possible for one to fall madly in love with someone they met on the Net? Someone I know is into his fourth relationship which some girl he met on the Net and she is now a million miles away in a foreign land studying.

My guess is this thing just happened about a month back cos the last I spoke to him probably last month, he was with partner number 3. Now, as I am kepoh-ing in his Facebook profile, there is PDA much for all to see with messages like "F is missing his b", "F loves his b so much, muahs", "Love you much my baby"....

And he's gonna meet her for the first time next week when she comes back for her break. And she's bought him an LV wallet, a Burberry shirt (couple shirt lagi) and an LV bag for his mom (potentially future mother in law??). And he's gonna be following her when she goes back for her graduation & is gonna spend three weeks with her there?

Is this for real? Or will I only end up being shocked again with girl number 5 one month later?

1 comment:

bosscat said...

facebook.... aih.. what a place...