20090623

an idiot a day keeps jane.....

"Hi, this is Jane from ABC. This is with regards to your application for the position you applied for. We'd like you to come in for an interview...."

And we go on chatting on when she's supposed to come in, where on god's earth this office is (she asked me 'What color is your building ah?'), whether she can come in earlier, etc etc etc

Then she asks me "What position is this ah?"

I say "What position did you apply for?"

She says "XYZ position"

Me - "That's it"

She asks "Got JD ah?"

Me - "How did you get to know about this opening?"

She goes "I saw it in efg.com"

Me - "The JD is laid out in the ad then. You can refer to the ad"

She replies "Oh."

I'm trying. As hard as I can. Patience. Calm. Collected. Cool.

"Okay, we'll be seeing you next week then..."

Yes, I cannot tolerate stupidity. Sigh.... :-(

And no for the life of me, I don't know what the color of this building is. Maybe I'll check later, IF I remember. Like I care!!

No comments: