20090624

every little bit hurts

For all the strength I think I possess, the hard-headedness that I have, the will of steel that is me; I didn't think this would tear me down like a wall of bricks.

For all the things that I have done, not one has been right. For all the things that I did not do, all of it were wrong.

For all I have said and all that I have done, I am hated with all the might. For all my good intents, I have been misjudged. For all that I have tried to do, I have only come to a dead end.

I spoke up once but was misinterpreted. I kept quiet then but still it wasn't enough.

How to I find the strength to weather this? How do I will it to be a phase that I must go through? How do I not let it get to me knowing how much I feel? How do I go on knowing how much you hate me?

4 comments:

pinknpurplelizard said...

U could poisoning this person(s). Person dead, problem gone gone into grave.Muahahahaha!!!!

Disclaimer: Lizzy's advice is not always legal or morally right. Should u choose to heed this advice given, Lizzy bears no responsibility for any kinds of consequences which may arise.

plain jane said...

sigh lizzie, if i could do what you suggested i would have a loooooooooong time ago. but unfortunately this person matters to me too much.

must remember not to delete this comment. in case i need indemnity kan, i'll just say the lizard made me do it.

bosscat said...

eh... lu sdg cakap lu mia husband ke? boss ke? or MIL? hahahahahaha....

alah.. sayang.. don't worry ok!! come august, WE go BRING the HOUSE down... cheers!!!!

plain jane said...

none of the above. u kidding me? my MIL??? like i would give a shit on what she thinks or do or say!!??

no way in hell.....

takpe2 i wait for my mango and not the 'jeruk mangga'. found any elephants in penang yet?