20090622

tag, i'm it

Got tagged by the niece. Seems I MUST do this or she will haunt me. Now, that's a scary thought but no matter, let's see how music defines me.

Rules:
1. Put on your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc on shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answers
3. You must write that song name down no matter how silly it sounds

So here goes nothing....

If someone says "Are you okay" you say...
YOU DON'T MISS YOUR WATER (Craig David)

How would you describe yourself?
I'M STILL HERE (Vertical Horizon)

What do you like in a guy / girl?
JUST ONCE (Jeffrey Osbourne)

How do you feel today?
LIKE A STAR (Corrine Bailey Rae)

What is your life's purpose?
U & UR HAND (Pink)

What's your motto?
THESE PIECES DON'T FIT HERE ANYMORE (James Morrison)

What do your friends think of you?
THE GIFT (Jim Brickman & Martina McBride)

What do your parents think of you?
FIELDS OF GOLD (Sting)

What do you think about very often?
SUNDAY BEST (Augustana)

What is 2 + 2?
MISSING YOU LIKE CRAZY (Mary J Blige)

What do you think of your best friend?
WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE ME (Justin Timberlake & Britney Spears)

What is your life's story?
SUSPICIOUS MINDS (Elvis Presley)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
I WOULD GIVE EVERYTHING I OWN (Bread)


What was that about? Strange really....Whoever came up with this must be shot dead. I like the part about what my friends think about me though?? Hee hee...

No comments: