20090611

are you afraid of me?

Presently, I am working on a part-time basis going into the office twice a week giving me the time to still do my personal stuff. The boss is keen to have me on board full-time although I am trying to strecth it as far as I can.

I am thinking that I don't want to do HR anymore. So they are offering me the post of Executive Assistant to the big kahunas. Problem is big kahuna numero uno was heard with comments about me. "I see she's okay but she doesn't smile at me." "She's okay ah? Can handle my wives ah?" "She looks like she's capable of scolding the boss. Takutlah."

Say what?? Me? Really? Nah!!! Sorry, wrong number....

5 comments:

catbee said...

so...what's the right number then??

make love babe, not war...or so they say la :)

bosscat said...

woooooooooooooooooh...

PJANE ROCKS!!!

boss pun takut!!

plain jane said...

catbee - nanti i look thru my 3000 phones and see which one is the right no k? or else i see what is the pondok talipon punyer nombor.. waitch ah!!!

bosscat - chankyew, chankyew.. when i am in penang, we go makan k. i chiak u!!

bosscat said...

oh yeah... no problem.. u come over.. we can go over for some nice charcoal steamboat... kalau tak suka.. we can go mana mana... better still if you and aunty buzz, can come over during the weekend for like 2 days, i can bring u all over to mainland for SEAFOOD!! u r not allergic to seafood right?

plain jane said...

allergic boleh makan ubat takde hal punye but kawan kita sorang tu tak makan ketam, tak makan cili. so she watch us eat lah...