20090311

ISO1992

You know, I have only but a few friends that can click with me & can tolerate my 'mulut laser' and ocassionally be my oral sparring partner. It helps to stimulate the mind & hone the come-back-one-liners skill...

And of late, cat has been the receiving end of my (and angelita's) ke'laser'an. Sorry, cat but you are just too cute to let off easy...what with your buzziness, blurness, kelam-kabutness, etc-ness.

But I don't know if its the birds of a feather flock together, or great minds think alike, or fools seldom differ but most of my friends are like that. Apart from the pre-requisite of being bitchy, loves people watching & sharp tongued. By like that I mean ISO1992 (oh, this is a new phrase I coined for being so lembap)....

So I have another friend whom I have known like maybe six seven years (?). I mean she's a doll but sometimes I don't know how she can stand being my friend, what with the endless tirade of one-liners or sarky remarks that only makes her terduduk kejap to digest what was just said.. let's call this one tt. And like in most cases, I have a co-conspirator (this one we shall name kuntilanak) in making tt's life a living hell.

So this Sunday, the three of us have brunch plans under the tree in a famed banana leaf eatery (yeah, yeah like the emergency sitting under the raintree lah) cos tt wanted to makan tosai. Kunti as usual being the bossy one instructed tt to pick her up at Bangsar. I planned to meet them there after dropping the daughter for her extra classes...

This morning I was chatting with tt re the plans this Sunday (just in case someone forgets or yours truly decides to go off on an unplanned weekend away)...so the conversation went somewhat like this but edited where necessary lah...pj (yours truly) is in red or pink & tt (my ISO1992 friend) is in blue.

ko tanya si kunti tu sunday jadi tak. aku should be no plans this weekned. she told me saturday she's working. ko bawak yr bf ah on sunday?

y?

tanya jer. d si kunti bawak laki dia?

oh...ko x dengar dia kata suruh aku ammik dia kat bangsar? hahaha dunno la kadang2 laki dia ada class

tak ikut lah tu

my bf, dunno yer

if u wanna eat tosai, kena gi pagi la. dun tink afternoon ada tosai

aku pon x tanya dia pon, buang karan kalu aku tanya bf aku tu. apal lagi yg ada kat sana? if i bring along my bf, i will let u know

normally lunch nasi daun pisang lah. tosai i think pagi not sure malam got or not

kalu pagi c kunti nk pi camna, anak dia sekolah. kita ni nk pegi tghari kan? apsal mlm plak?

suruhlah atuk dia hantar, kunti kata the parents suka layan si kecik tu. i said tosai got in the morning or probably at nite lah. haiya!!

oooo...like that one ar? ko cam x tau standard sirim otak kawan ko ni

by now shld be better what. kira makin tua makin wiser

eh...dari mula2 ko kenal dulu aku bodo2 per. skrg aku dah pandai dah =))

habih kenapa masih iso1992

=)) yerla...kita citer psl brunch pastu ko cakap tosai ada pagi ngna mlm tu aku cuak tu

yalah but i just remembered u want to eat tosai mah. eh, org skg pakai turbo engine tau, bila tukar gear kena cepat2

Jangan marah ye, tt nanti kena jual. Takpe lah Raya nanti boleh mintak maaf...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

confirmed this year my raya open house ur pic xde, then dont ask my why la yer.... :))

plain jane said...

eleh, takde gambar pun takpe. i'm still in the guest list what. kalau ko tak ajak aku, si kunti tu pun tak leh gi sbb takde org nak ambik dia. lol......

Anonymous said...

btw, am quite trendy what, my idea to makan bawah pokok, just like mesyuarat exco...

thewisekid said...

angelita + laser?
ye ke??
sure?

ANGELita laser??
*frown*

word verification: hunwarb

plain jane said...

no, u tak laser. i jer yang laser. u tukang mengiyakan jer...