20100513

of butts, chest & flirts

Get your minds out of the gutters!!

I got a post on my wall about some guy answering questions about me like 'Do you think PJane is a flirt? Do you think PJane is a virgin? Do you think PJane has a nice chest?' stuff like that. And to find out who said yes or no to the question you have to earn points to unlock and access. To earn them you must answer the sames questions about your friends in your contact list. And you are only limited to answering 75 questions a day. And to bloody unlock you need 50 points.

Kind of boring seeing that you only have the Yes, No or Skip option. When it came to the 'Do you think ... is a virgin?' and the person in question is the nephew, I want to put 'He better be!!' And when I was honest enough to say yes when they asked if someone had a cute butt, he was coincidentally online found it hilarious & sent me a message. Well I do give credit when and where it's due.

So when I earned my first 75 points, I unlocked the first of my results - Have you ever had a crush on PJane? to which someone answered yes. Unlocked & its a person of the same gender. Awww... sweet.

Now to find out who thinks I had a crush on them... Try it, who knows who has been admiring your butt or your chest

http://apps.facebook.com/ukyagsdbj_rtsdfnykt/

No comments: