20100507

freaky fryday

This morning I was browsing FB for a while. Suddenly a 'friend' starts chatting. He starts by going 'Hi' & I reply the same. Then sticking to the cliche 'How's the weather in your part of the world?'

I go 'huh? Aren't you supposed to be in the same country I am?' And he tells me to take a chill pill as he is just asking a harmless question.

So then I tell him that I only know him as C's husband. He confirms the fact. Then he asks me how I know C. I tell him that she was my school mate. He tells me that good friends are hard to come by & he has this friend from back in school since he was 5.

I tell him 'Good for you' & sign off.

I had the habit of accepting just about anyone who wanted to be my friend in FB. A couple of them okaylah we chatted through messages but no one was this 'weird'

Now, I just decline those I do not know. The ones I kenal pun I hardly have time to keep in touch, whatmore people I hardly know.

So, what's the dosage on my chill pill again???

No comments: