20100510

bags for a car

My greatest weakness?? Shoes. And. Bags. Then again, isn't that all women's weakness? Just last month I got a new bag.

And as usual after an extravagant purchase, I would tell myself "No more bags for 1 year" when I am being dramatic; or "No more bags for 3 months" when I'm being realistic.

So this time when I got the bag I've been dreaming of, I dramatically declared to the hubby "Sumpah, tak beli bag for the next 1 year" to which he coolly replied "We'll see". Yes, I can be a drama queen sometimes.

Then two days ago, I got another one. Hey I didn't ask for it, he bought it. And who told him to allow me into the boutique.

Then while we were lounging away waiting for the girl to pack and give it to me in their nice paper bag, ribbons & all...he asked me "All your bags combined, the value can buy a car already or not?" Not yet lah!! If I get the much coveted Hermes Birkin, then can probably get a car.

To which he could only roll his eyes... & yet he never learns!!

No comments: