20100531

i'm complicating me

Last Saturday, the daughter & I went to a street-market at Sunway Giza. Quite interesting really...

Walking by, something by Anna Sui caught my eye. Soon enough, I recognized a familiar face. So I thought maybe we should get the eyebrow threading done since we were already there. While the daughter was getting hers done, I 'kepoh-ed' to the next stall.

There was some palmistry thing going on. Normally I am not one into predicting the future & all that jazz. But this one claims to tell us about the kind of person we are and some fortune telling. So I thought, ah what the heck. So, here's me in a nutshell...

Un - I'm loving caring with affection. I am a very passionate person & I love with all of me

Dos - I have a restless & active mind. Always thinking, I need to learn how to 'let go'

Tres - I am very self-concious person. Or in other words, vain....

Quattro - I am very 'self-sacrificial'. No, no I don't lay there waiting to be slaughtered. I am very committed & give 101% into whatever I do

Cinco - career wise I should be in Finance, Computers (seriously?? Me? I can picture some people I know laughing their asses off). So anyways, she asks me what I do & I tell her, and she seems to okay my choice of work. So yeah...

Seix - I am a perfectionist & have very high standards in work & anything else..

Siete - Just like two-face, seems I have a split personality split mind (whatever that means). I can be crazy, imaginative, woo-hoo...

Ocho - I am a Crystal Cup (ah crap!! whatever). I am one who must be treasured and not chucked to one side & disregarded... I dislike being taken for granted. I need to be respected. (???)

Nueve - I am worthy of any man's love

Diez - I am a good parent. My family is lucky to have me. My hubby cos I love him to death & am committed. My daughter cos I have laid the right foundation..and yes I love her to death too..

All good you say? Well I was lucky to have met the palmist as I am nearing my 41st birthday. Seems I am putting my turbulent years (30 - 35) behind me although there is a wee bit remnant, nothing too big just a wee little teacup.

Seems I am heading into my 40s with plenty of blue skies and sunshine. She says I may be travelling in the near future, possibly due to work or just for some fun in the sun. I'd rather the latter than the former though..

So, here's to my 40s - bring it on!!

No comments: