20100510

1 dose 2 times a day

How does it feel like having a taste of your own medicine? Are you able to take it as well as you can dish it out?

The daughter has inherited the sharp tongue & sarky wit from me. Sometimes when she has a comeback line that stops me right in my tracks, all I can think of is - serves me right. Then a friend commented 'Sometimes, it's good to get a taste of your own medicine kan.'

This morning the hubby was reading about how some guy forked out RM17k to marry a mail-order bride and was cheated when he found out she was already married in her country. Hubby commented that for that kind of money, he should be able to get hitched to a local girl. Or do they cost more than that, he asks. I shrug... His comeback almost chokes me & I very nearly spat out my drink at him. "Ya, the local girls probably cost more what with the Chanels, Pradas, LVs & Giuseppe Zanottis..."

Ouch!!

No comments: