20090227

sos called

the buzzing in the ear....well the sos calling earlier (not exact conversation but somewhat lah). nanti tak pasal-pasal ada orang comment kata eh tak betul lah, editlah...well we were talking about other things (ie our ke-terrer-an in our national language), then we came to the earlier sms she sent me...

me: so what do you need babe?
bb: moolah lah. i'm going to xx this evening with some of them for two nites
me: berapa
bb: rm300 cukup kot
me: hotel semua dah book & paid for
bb: dah, i need $$ for makan dorang jer
me: (didn't know how many in the group) you nak bagi makan roti canai hari-hari ke?
bb: alah, kat xx bukannye mahal sangat pun. kalau makan seafood berapa?
me: entah, i haven't been there in ages. u tak sempat ke balik ambik yr purse
bb: tak boleh lah, busy ni
me: then you gonna go without your license & ic?
bb: ya, i tak drive
me: you ah. nanti kena tahan mistaken for myanmar refugee camner?
bb: you better leave your mobile on lah. nanti i bagi u mak i punyer number also...

angelita, how lah your friend??

4 comments:

thewisekid said...

now, MY friend laa plak...

other times, she's your half-sister?

clever... clever...

plain jane said...

no, no silap. the other way around. MY friend but your half-sister. you've known her longer than me.

she swore payback when she's back from her trip & when we next meet up. be afraid, be very afraid!!!

NOT!! ;p

thewisekid said...

yeah, I was SO shivering last night!!!

only because I was in WINTER Bar and it was freezing cold!!! ;p

ps. today my word is: GONBI for this comment to be aprroved! ;p

GONE-BEE? ;p

Anonymous said...

had a laugh and bitching session at my expense ladies??
Gd! pleasure to b of help!
:)