20090211

dear aunt agony

back when i was working & in the hr department, many people came to me for advise. when i was working for a tyrant of a boss, the people came to me cos i was the gentler monster. then when i move to my last employment they went to my bosses 'cos they preferred having their arse kissed. but for a regular dosage of falsampah, they came knocking on my door whenever i let them lah....and it always starts with 'eh, you free ah? can kacau ah?' always to the reply of 'what you want? go away...'. but they don't really go away. which part of go away with a scowl don't they understand??

but now that i have left the hr with a heart thing, it has not stopped friends or non-friends soliciting for advise. okay the thing is, you want to confide in me but do you have to add the keep this to yourself ah, this is private & confidential ah, this is between you and me ah. oh please who the fuck am i gonna tell? so today i am playing aunt agony & this morning alone i have dished out two advises whether relevant, helpful i really wouldn't know.

so i am all ears. gimme gimme gimme.... but today only ah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm....

plain jane said...

hmm apa pulak?