20090223

obsession confession

we were across the causeway for the weekend. managed to behave myself, kept my insatiable desire for bags to myself although i saw a couple to die for in the chanel store. must have been reciting the 'just say no' mantra to myself plus the fact that after conversion, the said item of desire would set me back a cool rm10k. never mind, i'll just wait for the next sale or for it to turn up at the used bags store... walk on by now. hubby bought himself some stuff for an upcoming trip some time this week. okay, happy happy.

saw a gorgeous lime green bejewelled sandals at the jimmy choo outlet. a bit exorbitant i told myself especially for footwear. my jaw almost fell to the ground when they told me the price. hubby said kalau beli, display la. i told him i'll wait till we get a display cabinet lah. yes, yes i was able to resist this as well. so in the end, i settled with an ax dress. okay, no matter...

so last day & we were bound home. gst refund, check. check in luggage, boarding pass, check. breakfast in the tummy, check. so okay, we masuk lah boarding gate. went through immigration - smile, smile, stamp, stamp, say thank yous, go through detector no beep, walk walk walk. walk lah, walk lah...hubby diverted into boss outlet & i thought i'll take a peep into ferragamo..

hmm, nice nice nice. try try try...no no too 'bow'y, no no too aunty, no no too shiny. and then! and then! the stupid salesperson showed me the black rosalba. argh!! all defenses gone.....ponder ponder, sling sling, try try...nice leh? nice huh? nice or not?

nice lah nice lah...will it be cheaper back here? the guy who sold it to me assures me its definitely cheaper there (no tax mah!!) & if i do find it cheaper here, i can go back for a refund. so next stop - pavilion (the ferragamo boutique is there kan kan kan?).

amo il mio rosalba di ferragamo


what's this obsession i have with bags? i really have no idea but i just love them so...excuse me but i have a bout of sneezes coming 'ah choo!!'. don't know why really 'ah choo!!'

No comments: