20090211

it's not all about me

as i experiment with new looks for my 'dumping ground' for incessant ramblings & rants, whines, unsolicited advise; a thought occured - the 'me, myself & i' title did not seem somewhat appropriate. looking at it, i don't use my blog to camwhore, talk about how great i am & it's not all about me me me...

a friend mentioned that it's more like what i experience, my friends, the people i observe around me & life's little lessons that you might not get anywhere else. a couple of suggestions from her - colours of life or you, me & everyone else but i thought they sounded a bit to serious. i am humbled by the fact that it sometimes has given her the kick she needed or just the comfort that she is not alone after all. baby girl, thank you & know that i am always here for you even if we don't contribute plenty to telekom or celcom or maxis.

i suggested to another friend - a bitch's eye view (you know like bird's eye view) but she said i am an ocassional bitch. jap tanduk masuk jap tanduk keluar. i guess being unemployed has somehow made them horns blunt and in its place a halo is slowly taking form. yes? no? really!! i am mother theresa incarnate - cat has just confirmed this fact.

so it will remain the narcissistic me, myself & i till a more suitable one can be found. any suggestions people? the one who comes out a winner will get a date with me. okaylah, okaylah i chiak you lah....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yup...tunggu the right title...

tanduk sekejap tenggelam timbul pun, ur blog make my day. gelak sorang2, senyum sorang2 pon ada sampai my colleague cakap i tgh angau bercinta...(gelak & senyum utk org bercinta ke?)

plain jane said...

tuty - glad to know that i can make you smile. u kan murah songih. if u want ur colleague to sengih sorang2 u suruh lah dia baca my blog. mana tau, nanti dia pun angau sorang2

thewisekid said...

"i am mother theresa incarnate" - unquote

is this i the same person who made the middle-finger lighter with me @ Olive the other night?
the same person?
the same?
the same person?

plain jane said...

aa - haven't you heard my child 'ask & you shall receive'. like mother theresa herself, i live to serve, humbly (bows head with grace). you asked for the lighter, you shall receive the lighter.

alamak, sakit perut pulak gelak sorang-sorang ni....