20091008

i had stong for breakfast today...

I ask you, when you are not in a working relationship with someone and have not been for the past, say 3 years or so; what are the chances of you getting into a misunderstanding with them? Next to nothing right? More so if you rarely communicate with them (or make that never)... Simply nothing right?

But I found out this morning that it is possible to ruffle someone's feathers or get into a misunderstanding under the above circumstances... Here's what happened this morning, I got a google message from Stong and as I was busy working (contrary to the popular belief that I normally buat buat busy or am busy doing nothing), I didn't reply her lah...So below the exchange of messages....

stong: Hi..ada kat rumah ke?? tak jawap pun =P
stong: www.naforye.com.tw (sent at 10:49 AM on Thursday)
stong: do appreciate you as a peers otherwise won't bother to message u. (sent at 10:51 AM on Thursday)
stong: many times misunderstanding does happen..do realise might not be your fault..that makes the relationship turn sour.
me: huh? are u googling the right person?
stong: u la..who else
me: make wat relationship turn sour?
stong: message so many times also no answer
me: wat misunderstanding?wat msg?
stong: so long also never hear from you
me: and u pressume theres a misunderstanding?huh? dont confuse me lah
stong: hehe...hopefully no la..how r u? =)
me: im okaylah, bz as usual, started working now full time
stong: good to hear that....must bored gila at homewhere u working now? (sent at 10:59 AM on Thursday)
stong: ok.catch up with u free. cheers

So now tell me are you as confused as I am?

2 comments:

Evil Twin said...

Hahahhahahaa....noti noti

plain jane said...

what noti? what did i do? huh? what? where? who? how? why? when? huh? huh? huh?