20091028

the adventures of bc-cw woman...

And now I have given the loonie a superhero title...yeah, you know who I am talking about.

She's the kind who always have something to complain about. ALWAYS. Apa yang dia buat jer betul. Dia jer lah yang bagus, dia jer lah yang tau semuanya. Irritating yes..

She doesn't see the silver lining behind the dark grey clouds. She see the very dark black clouds behind the glittery silver stuff. She got her new ride two weeks back..Kecoh lah satu dunia.

So happens, I just got a new ride myself. Then she goes "Ya lah, she (as in me) orang kaya buy car more expensive than mine. She's my boss you know. See carry designer bags, wear designer shoes, bla bla bla". Is it my fault really that her ride is half the price of mine?

So I got possession of my new ride Monday evening. Yesterday she came in to the office and made one nice comment about my car.

Positive Comment No 1 - Eh your car nice color ah.

Then comes the grey cloud...

Negative Comment No 1 - But the number got 4 lah, I don't quite like.

Wait a minute - my car ke her car ni???

Then lunch time she wants to go for a joyride cum shopping for the company annual dinner. She gets in...

Positive Comment No 2 - Eh nice ah your car, very spacious, seat very comfortable, very stylo, very aerodynamic...

The grey cloud again

Negative Comment No 2 - But ah, the thing ah (the decal that the tinting company gave to hold the road tax disc) is too big lah. Cover the windscreen. I don't like lah so big like that...

My reply - The windscreen so big lah, that thing hardly one tenth of it. At least the road tax thing doesn't leave sticky residue on the screen.

Lunch done. Shopping done. Time to head back to the office. It starts drizzling so I turn on the wipers.

Positive Comment No 3 - Wah your wiper so stylo one like Mercedes...

Me - Nolah, mana ada. Mercedes got one big one only. If you turn to the back windscreen got one then like Mercedes lah.

Here comes the grey cloud again

Negative Comment No 3 - No lah I don't like one like that. I don't like anything on the back windscreen.

Hello?? Mine's an aeroback, no pungkok. Yours sedan...tertonggek...Geez!!

So I am used to this grey clouds moments and I just shrug it off with some sarky remark but I doubt she's too sharp to pick up on it...

Her superpower - dispensing equal amounts of positive and negative comments & when the batteries are fully charged more of the latter than the former.

That's all for now folks. Stay tuned for more adventures of super bc-cw woman...

1 comment:

matdene said...

Aunty got new car? Big or small ah?