20091028

this that and everything else

I have gone into a lapse again, ignoring my poor miserable blog. Been busy up to the ears or nose or eyes with work, what with the effing company dinner like next weekend. But in the midst of the chaos and the 'arrggggghhhh' moments, there have some hilarious moments. All courtesy of the 'Eh what you cooking ah?' 'Don't bang my car' madam.....

Let me entertain you.

We engaged this 'entertainer' cum emcee for the coming event. So he is supposed to make his grand entrance as Darth Vader. And in the space of what, one month or so - Darth Vader has been reincarnated to Dark Raider, Dave Veda & Butt Rider (I'm not even gonna go there!!!) and the light saber became a light stick. So, get this - Butt Rider with Light Stick. Hey, I kid you not!!! I just laughed my ass off...

Then we had a meeting with the choreographer of the dance group who was doing the opening act. So the bang car-cooking what woman asked her how she could involve our big kahuna in the act. See, they are doing some Phantom of the Opera re-enactment and she went 'We can get M (the big kahuna) to backstage put him in costume and he can come on stage swing around in his cave then he open his mask and surprise!!'. In the midst of trying to stay awake during this meeting, I suddenly sat up and took notice. Yeah. Cave. Dave Veda. Whatever. I am so enjoying this.

Then there's this staff performance thing. One of the subsidiaries is planning to re-enact the skit 'Aci Aci Buka Pintu' from a P. Ramlee movie. So we thought, 'Okay, this is gonna be fun'. Then yesterday as we were in KLCC shopping for some lucky draw gifts, bang car-cooking what woman went as she pointed at something 'Eh this one can use for the cukai pintu'. Me goes 'Huh? Cukai pintu? What cukai pintu'. And as I turn to look at what she's pointing to, its the scary mask that is selling now for the upcoming Haloween.... Ahhh, the hantu or jembalang in the 'Aci Aci Buka Pintu' skit. Camana boleh jadi cukai pintu pun is beyond me... Laughing my ass off again.

Well, I must say despite being a major pain in the arse; she is good for a couple of guffaws and laugh out loud moments. Where else can I learn words like registrating, plagues and certificates.

Bang car-cooking what woman to the rescue!! I can always count on her to make sure I stay sane!!!


No comments: