20081115

just call me montel

i have a new pet name. it all started when i got my previous maid to come in to clean the apartment. see, since we moved in about a year ago, i did not engage her services to clean my new place, whilst she was still coming in thrice weekly to my sis-in-laws place. off & on, i do drop by to check on things or collect stuff and don't bump into the help.

recently, the maid's hubby suffered a minor heart attack & was advised to rest for about three weeks. so hubby & i decided to help her out financially by getting her to come in & clean our place. so i haven't seen her for about almost a year.

so okay, day one - she does what she needs to do. time to leave, she casually remarks 'sejak tak kerja nie, (my name) sudah montel'. erk??!! hubby laughs his head off & since then it has become my pet name.

so there, from now on - just call me montel.

No comments: