20081124

bak mai lima posen dulu....

was watching the idiot box with the hubby some nights ago. then on came the ads for some action movies - you know like the ones where only wesley snipes or bruce willis is the 'only man who can stop the world from total destruction'. this time i think it was a wesley snipes movie where only one man can stop the bomb from destroying the world; 'the detonator' or something like that lah the title. i who normally find these movies so mind numbing. i mean i enjoy action packed movies but must lah have some logic gak. so the conversation went somewhat like this:


me: why ah, its always only ONE MAN who can stop the world from experiencing armageddon. bruce willis pun one, wesley snipe pun one, dah dua dah. then yang sorang lagi tu apa nama dia?
him: ahhhhh, shit now you started already lah. what's his name? (you know how it is like you know who or what it is & its at the tip of your tongue but you just can't for the life of you recall what it is)
me: michael bolton?
him: so farny... tell me lah what's his name?
me: if i tell you what's in it for me?
him: cheh, cam tu pun nak habuan. alah, benci lah. what's the fella's name?
me: sleepy lah, good nite (turns round to google on my phone)
him: ni yang tak leh tido ni. aiya what is the bugger's name? nama dia start ngan apa?
me: first name six letters, second also six letters
him: brad pitt ah
me: ah, yalah if you say so
him: eeeee, WHAT'S HIS NAME?
me: i tell you tomorrow lah. unless you give me lima posen now, i tell you
him: lima posen? (irritated already)
me: ya...


so five minutes later after much agony of trying to recall his name, hubby looks for a fifty sen coin & gives it to me...

him: okay what's name?
me: steven s...
him: steven farking seagal. okay now can sleep. good nite baby....



i know he loves me for being so irritatingly annoying.... or so i would like to think!!

No comments: