20080716

me did its....

curiosity finally got the better of me. i reedeemed my free fish spa theraphy this morning. it was now or never i guess. heck its free, so why not 'ai?

so i had to rinse off my feet before dipping them into the pool. put my feet gently into the water, where the temperature was a comfortable warm. then in a blink of an eye, the fishes were like all over my feet. i was laughing away initially cos it was so damn ticklish.

after a while, the tickling sensation is gone & replaced with pricking feeling (imagine getting pins & needles, yeah thats what it feels like). getting the tiny fishes nibbling ain't so bad. it's when the huge buggers (well huge if compared to the small fries in there) come a-eating, then you feel them sucking every dead cell out of you.

i had to shake them off a couple of times to get rid of them big fish & let the small ones have their feed. but then again seeing that mine were the only source of food this morning, they were swarming like no tomorrow. i had like half an hour to go, so i told one of the staff to put their feet into the water next to me. i pulled out mine just as she put her feet in. soon enough, the fishes swam over to her end to feed. aha!! now my turn. so i put my feet in & only get them tiny ones around me. about 5 minutes into the session, i am asking the guy manning the counter 'are we done yet?' & the bugger only laughs. geez....

anyways after the half hour feeding frenzy, i take my feet out pat them dry & there is no more dry skin at the heels. feels softer as well. maybe next time i will drag rajoo & rajoo's friend....

No comments: