20100315

sweet & sarky sixteen

The daughter recounts a conversation she had with a classmate. She teases him with a statement and uses a word that he doesn't quite understand. He says that she's being mean. She asked him if he even knew what that word meant. His reply - "Any word which I don't understand that comes out from your mouth cannot be good"

Me: Where do you get this nasty habit from?

Her: From ma lah...

Me: I didn't teach you such a word...

Her: I'm sixteen la, what do you expect...

Me: Bad influence

With the recent release of Lady Gaga's "Telephone" video she downloaded it and called me to watch it with her. Yes, we both like the fame monster.

Can I tell the daughter what to watch, what not to? She's got a good head on her shoulders. She knows her limits, she knows the repercussions.

Should I feel honored that she takes after me? I suppose...LOL. Well, she's inherited a bit of both parents but she's her own person. Who's the bad influence? Me? The daughter? Who knows? You decide....

No comments: