20080914

i had a dream....

i am not sure why but of late i have been having dreams when i sleep, which is not something that normally happens. mostly when morning comes, i have a vague recollection of my dream & i have never been one who is too bothered about it or what it means.

but one morning i kinda of woke up in a confused state of mind. i dreamt of... horrors of all horrors my mother-in-law!! yeah, yeah... i know i know i probably should have washed my feet before going to bed the night before. and to make it even scarier, in the dream she gave me a gift of expensive silk material to make baju kurung for the coming raya!! i mean my mil & i are not really the best of friends and of all people, she is the last person i would expect a gift from much less something pricey.

someone look out the window & tell me you are seeing pigs fly. or perhaps the latest in cnn that hell hath frozen over???

No comments: