20100115

i is intelligent you know... WAHHHHHH

Remember the bc-cw woman, now she's got a new title - Dino the Cavewoman. Long story how she got that name... But anyways here's how she delighted my boring little world today.

She gets this life changing inspiring mail about how we must change in order to grow & god-knows-whatelse 'rock my world' mantra. So inspired and moved is she that she wants to print out a particular message in the message.

She calls me in to help her (alike the many a times she calls me in just to align her Excel spreadsheet). I try to copy the image & print it, no can do. So I tell her to forward it to me, and I'll see what I can do. I ain't no tech whiz but can lah...

So I find out that some bugger who's nothing better to do in life than to create all this shit on some slides, actually pasted the thing on an image thing. So THAT one particular slide cannot be extracted. So I tell Dino. This ensues....

"So how to print that particular image I want?"

"Recreate it lah. As long as you don't need THAT specific picture, I can use any picture I want"

"Recreate it? How?"

"Retype the phrase lah"

"Wah, you very intelligent ah. I wouldn't have thought about that. My mind is too preoccupied"

Yeah, I'm sitting here doing nothing. I'm working okay, and yeah updating my blog IS what I consider work. Reading the ED's 3 pages email is boring me to tears & yawns. And I am not preoccupied with the stupid assignment that just got handed to me this morning?

Me is intelligent you know...WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH, I is impressed!! Wait, didn't she once say I have flaws & imperfect. Imperfect intelligence with flaws... what can I not do??

3 comments:

Tuty Awi said...

her mind too preoccupied? thats why she have time to whine about this and that...kihkihkih

zewt said...

this is indeed bitching at its best hahahaha... no offence...

plain jane said...

tuty - it's the hairspray i tell you. not only is it bad for the environments, its bad for the brain cells oso. betul......

zewt - hey none taken. i do what i do best. bitch is my middle name. just not on my legal documents. too bad...