20100114

hipO(s) of a badaks berendams together-gether...

In my last employment, I had the displeasure of working with someone who was a bit 'duh'... I thought I had the last of it when I left that hell on earth.

But noooooooooo, I have come to the conclusion that in every organization there must be one to maintain a balance. Yin and Yang.

The bosses of where I work now are flying to a neighboring country sometime next week & one fella from our office up north is supposed to go on the same trip. The bosses are flying from KL & the other fella from Penang. So I ask the secretary in Penang who booked the flights for him to advise his flight schedule as I need to inform our host. She then sends me a mail. I realise that the bugger is on the same flight as the bosses all along. And I reconfirm with her.

She tells me "Ya same flight as the bosses but he is in econ. Different cabin, may at the back" (no typo error, as per her reply ya!!)

Oh? I thought econ was beside the pilot??

2 comments:

Laxmi said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA... good luck with all the hipO's n badaks!!!

plain jane said...

sigh...how to escape lah?? i suppose it's for the balance lah. kalau semua bijak pandai bila pulak nak asah pedang laser kan?