20091204

who's enjoying life when they are alive

Someone I know recently got featured in her company's 'Who's Who' section in their newsletter or something. And I managed to get the scoop on the 'exclusive' interview (unedited & uncensored)....

What are your favorite pastime/hobbies? How did you get involved in it?
I just love to enjoy, have fun, travel meeting family & friends to spend time with all of them. And I have passion in fashion/apparel thus am spending extra time in my biz (gives site)

What is/are your favorite sports? Do you play it and are you still actively involved? Who is your favourite sports star?
I like simple sports like Yoga and would like to try few more.

What is your favorite color, food, places to visit?
Various color and white is my top preference. I love food thus I tried everything when I travel and will sometimes search for my favorites places.

What is your secret to keep yourself healthy/slim/young? How do you do it?
I love eat thus don’t think could get slim enough and I will love to look slim if I can.

What advice do you give to your colleagues on the above or any other advice?
Do & eat whatever we like and most important smile more.

Tell us a little bit about yourself and your family.
My parents have 6 of us i.e. 4 girls & 2 boys and am younger daughter. My mum pampered me as am youngest daughter and make sure I got enough as I eat pretty slow =). My Dad loves his favorite so will spend more time having his favorites food over the weekend. Ya I have a pair of twin sister which one in Canada & another Singapore. And remaining are all in Malaysia. My treasures are Annabelle & Shannon, my two gals. The gals daddy always be nice one and I’ll be the bad one.

What is your present job scope?
I am the (designation & a very senior one at that) - my job scopes covered all related to accounts, Financial, planning, analysis….etc. And my interest is in management accounting.

What is your most memorable working experience in (Company's name)?
Company Name: (Name of big kahuna) love to throw ladies into the pool so do watch out.

What is your most memorable experience (before company name/personal)?
Personal : Unbelievable that I have give birth to two gals and they are really my treasures.

What is the one single thing that drives you?
Passion in them.

What do you enjoy most about working in (company name)?
The fun culture and is really different from all my EX company.

What do you like to see more in (company name)?
Growth together to become bigger firm and gets more incentives & bonuses.

What is your life’s motto/philosophy?
Enjoy life while am still alive.

If there’s one thing you can change now, what would it be?
Would like to be a fashion designer instead.


And all that is running in my mind right now is "What?". "Who?" Really now..."Who??"

2 comments:

Chindiana said...

must be good at her job. notwitstanding the Salak South accent...

plain jane said...

you have had the 'pleasure' of meeting her as well. just heard she got awarded 'employee of the year' & that some people who are actually doing the real work are pretty pissed.