20111108

nice...

42 caught up with me yesterday... got a whole load of messages sending wishes and greetings and all things good. felt nice. if i got it because i have a special place in their life, i am glad. if i got it cos facebook sent them a reminder...well that's nice too.

started the day with a nice brunch with the family. what a perfect way to start. then the hubby bought me a present. love it...

today i receive a mail from my evil twin on how she made a donation in my name as my birthday gift to the national cancer society. never has a gift been more special. a gift of hope from the heart. i'm loving it so much....

friends like these are diamonds in the rough. i am so glad she has come into my life...

again - from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much to my evil twin. (yes the irony of it)

No comments: