20110128

Judge Not Others

He asks me for suggestions on what to do in Singapore as he plans to bring his family there for a holiday. I give him ideas on things that may be fun for the kids. He then tells me that he wants to treat his wife for a Chippendales show. I tell him there is no such show yet there.

And the conversation is kept light until he tells me that there is one in Bangkok. So I tell him about the ladyboy show I caught when I was in Bangkok.

This ensues...

Him: Disgusting
Me: Why
Him: Not normal human beings
Me: Who are YOU to judge?
Him: Paying customer
Me: Then why pay to go see if you are disgusted. The choice is yours
Him: Yup. My choice
Me: If you so decide to pay and watch, do not then be a hypocrite. Do not play God and judge people for what they are and what they are not. That is between them and God.

Then... SILENCE......

So there, I said my piece. Now get out of my face!!

No comments: