20100223

assume the ass in you not me

I am in a state of frustration right now. Especially with my job. Before you start assuming that I am already bored of it.... well, not really. My job as an EA to the big kahuna is quite fun but its the moonlighting as HR that I despise much.

I simply don't understand the simple fact that they have assigned a duty to me but not to entrust me to do it my way. If they feel I need to be protected from the evil forces out there, why give it to me in the first place? Now I have to CC the whole wide universe when I send out a mail.

Then there's this BIG meeting coming up where they are going to brief the others on the new policies etc etc etc. The ones scheduled to attend are holding managerial positions and above. We are supposed to show samples on how the claims forms needs to be filled. So its a hypothetical situation. And we create a fictitious claims and just put in figures to give a feel of how the real thing should be. It can be any figure can't it?

But no, she says must put the actual figure so that the manager don't shoot us back with "Eh, where got airfare so cheap like that?". Try to cut the red tape she says. But making them complete a million and one forms isn't red tape?

I don't know, I am getting a little irritated by this... I am so not enjoying this. Damn!!

1 comment:

Tuty Awi said...

mcm tu pon ada ka? damn....