20090803

discourse of course...

It's been awhile. I haven't been updating. What has been happening? Quite a lot really..

I am now officially the Executive Secretary to the Directors, at the place I work & no more twice a week, I now have to be chained to my desk & notebook five days a week. As I told my boss when I signed my contract "I am now signing my soul to the devil" only to be greeted with a menancing laugh.

And I start officially today, coming in to a few assignments entrusted by the boss just before he went thousands of miles away. Once upon a time, when the boss went away it would mean blissful peace for the short while they were away. But now with the wonderful world of technology I shudder when I see the Blackberry blinking indicating some sort of message via email or IM or SMS from someone in the office.

And today, I received (or more like the big kahuna received) an invite from a very prominent political figure inviting him for a luncheon cum 'intellectual discourse' on.....

Wait for it. Wait for it.

...the merits of Michael Schumacher returning to F1.

Ahhh, an insight to what these hot-shots do on a lazy Sunday afternoon. Who would have thought eh??

2 comments:

bosscat said...

so u took the job?? hahaha.. been smiling a lot lately?

plain jane said...

cat, smile until people think wa sudah gilar, senyum sorang2...:D

see still smiling....