20150223

my thoughts, my experiences

for a minute there, i thought this blog was already non-existent. probably gone missing in cyberspace. in a recent watsapp conversation with a friend where i was telling her on the latest happenings in my life - she asked why i had stopped blogging. i told her that i had run out of ideas. it's the age thing, life becomes uninteresting and routine after a while.

then she tells me, that i should blog about my experiences as a mother. although i do not profess to be a know-it-all about raising a child, she seems to think my advise and past experiences matters. i guess i should be flattered.

so anyways...it's now gonna be memoirs of a mother. to each their own, i say. if you find my way works, good for you and i am happy to share. if it doesn't well there was the disclaimer that i am no expert....

so i should start memoir-ing (no such word maybe??) soon....

No comments: