20100917

i'm with...

Mr. Blur puts through a phone call for me and this conversation ensues... (for the uninitiated, Dato' Sri is a title/honor bestowed by the royal family to some prominent individuals in the country, akin to the title Lord or Sir)

Him: PJ, Syerin from Dato' Sri on the line for you...
Me: Who's Syerin? Which Dato' Sri?
Him: I don't know, maybe Dato' Sri Koh (he's one of the directors of the company)
Me: (confused cos Dato' Sri Koh's PA is a guy named Peter) Err, okay...

After taking the call, I realise that Syerin is the PA to another Dato' Sri in a another company. So I approach Mr. Blur and this follows:

Me: You do know that there are more than 1 Dato' Sri in Malaysia right? Not every Dato' Sri who call is Dato' Sri Koh...
Him: Oh I thought when she said Dato' Sri, it was Dato Sri Koh cos he's the only Dato' Sri we always encounter....


Duh!!??

NOTE TO SELF - IT IS ILLEGAL TO STAB PEOPLE FOR BEING STUPID!!!

No comments: