20100708

love me, love me not

What gives a person the right to judge someone they hardly know? I'm not just talking about a book and the cover and all that crap.

Just because they were my classmates / schoolmates for 2 bloody years; they think they know me & can judge me for the person I am. Just because I spend the whole night talking to a couple of guys whose company I enjoy, it is assumed that I am loose & went home with one of them? Just because I would rather talk crap with the guys than bore myself to death under the 'evil eyes' of them gals, I am a bitch? Just because I speak my mind at some stupid MCP remark some neanderthal ba$tard makes, I am mean?

So be it. I am a mean loose bitch. You have a problem with that? This is me not caring....

2 comments:

plain jane said...

yes lellyem too many of those assholes for comfort, no? if they can't love me, no loss to me. que sera sera...

LellyEm said...

i agree. no skin off your back